Our foam cornices are durable, sturdy, lightweight and easy to use.
Although we no longer offer Deco Wrap on QVC please watch the video for demonstration and style ideas.
Make Your Deco Wrap DIY Window Cornices Fast and Easy!
- No sewing, gluing or stapling with our exclusive wrap & tuck system.
- Easily cut down or glue together to fit any size window.
- Less than 1 yard of 54″ wide fabric for basic styles. Completely changeable.
- No tool installation so just screw in the P-screws and push on your finished cornice.
- 2 Deco Wrap DIY cornices cover up to 80″ of windows, patio or sliding glass doors.
No Sewing, Gluing or Stapling. Just Wrap, Tuck, Hang. You’re Done!
Deco Wrap DIY Window Cornice FAQ’s
1. What size do Deco Wrap no sew cornices come in? All Deco Wrap window treatments measure 40” wide x 3.5” deep x 9” high.
2. What are Deco Wrap cornices made of? Deco Wrap is made of plush semi-soft polyurethane foam that won’t crack, flake, peel or lose it’s shape so they are durable, lightweight and can be used over and over again.
3. Are Deco Wrap DIY window cornices adjustable? Deco Wrap can be cut down with a kitchen knife and glued together with a hot glue gun, foam spray adhesive or fabric glue to fit any size window.
4. How far from the wall are Deco Wrap window cornices when mounted? Our P-Hooks are 5″ long and go 1″ into the wall and 2″ into the back slit of the cornice so our Deco Wrap window treatments will have a clearance from the back of the treatment to the wall of approximately 2”.
5. How much fabric is required for one Deco Wrap DIY cornice? For fabric width add 14″ to the width of your cornice, which is 7″ per side to twist and tuck the fabric into the back slit to finish the ends. To wrap and tuck around the cornice the fabric height is always 32″. That’s less than 1 yard of 54″ wide fabric for basic styles.
6. Do you have elbow returns? No, but you can make them by mitering and pinning the foam at a ninety degree angle. Click HERE for more information.
7. Do Deco Wrap window cornices cover bay windows? Yes. You can miter the ends to fit together at the corners or simply butt the straight ends together at the corners and cover over the seam with a fabric accent.
8. Are Deco Wrap no sew cornices reusable? Yes. Simply remove the fabric and wrap and tuck new fabric.
9. How do Deco Wrap DIY cornices install on the window? Our P-screws require no tools to install. So simply push the P-screw into the wall and screw until firm. (You may need to make a starter hole first depending on wall material and your hand strength.) Make sure the fabric lays flat inside the back slit of the form and cut away excess fabric if necessary to allow room for the P-screw then push the slit in the back of the form onto the P-screws.
10. Can I use any fabric with my Deco Wrap cornice? Medium and lightweight fabric is recommended. Very heavy fabrics are often stiff and bulky which make them difficult to work with.